LEOPARD.host "Pro" Plan
- AU$20.00 per month
- AU$216.00 per year
The LEOPARD.host "Pro" Plan is an enterprise grade intermediate shared web hosting plan with 20GB of disk space.
Remember to allow space for backups and emails stored on the server which both count towards the 20 GB limit.
WordPress and Joomla run fine on this plan.
LEOPARD.host is an Australian owned and operated family business offering enterprise grade hosting and VPS solutions since 2010.
Service quality, sustainability and best practice are prioritised over low fees and the service is carbon negative.
- The business web hosting plans are not obvious but can be found at: https://my.leopard.host/store/australian-business-web-hosting
- The reseller hosting plans are not obvious but can be found at: https://my.leopard.host/store/reseller-hosting
The LEOPARD.host legal documents include the following at https://leopard.host/legals:
- Terms of Service (TOS)
- Root Access Policy (RAP)
- Establishment Policy (EP)
- Customer Service Policy (CSP)
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Acceptable Usage Policy (our AUP)
- Vulnerability Disclosure Policy (VDP)
LEOPARD.host Server Locations
LEOPARD.host are partnered with NEXTDC and primarily leverage their S2 facility in Macquarie Park, NSW.
LEOPARD.host offer 24/7 local phone and e-ticket support.
Websites hosted by LEOPARD.host load quickly.
LiteSpeed cache is available on the LEOPARD.host shared hosting plans.
CloudLinux on LEOPARD.host shared hosting ensures resources are evenly distributed and not hogged by a few inconsiderate users.
LEOPARD.host strive to achieve an uptime of 99.95% on their shared hosting plans.
Customers that leave a 5-star review on Google or like like the LEOPARD.host Facebook page qualify for a 10% discount.